Saturday, September 28, 2013

"Stop staring, kid!"

Today was an eventful traveling day! We travelled an excess of 500 miles and most of it was through one state. I never know Pennsylvania was so huge until we had to drive straight across it for 5 hours..

But it was beautiful! I defiantly want to live in Pennsylvania some day!!

We drove by New York City today as well, which was breath-taking! I've never seen a city besides Boston, MA. Portland, ME doesn't really count does it? But I got a pretty awesome picture I NYC:

I think that was my favorite part of today besides some of the views from the highway in PA. 

Some other events of today:
-Got lost in Conneticut.
-Missed our ONE TURN in New Jersey 
-My mom yelled at a kid to stop staring at us when we drove threw a parking lot for the second time (lost again), and I almost peed laughing.
-Spewed profanities when we stopped to pee, exhausted and sore around 4pm and learned that we still had 200 miles to go.
-Could not find a hotel and finally nailed a suit with a whirl pool tub and cascade shower. Win.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment