Monday, September 30, 2013

My Brain Was Not Prepared For This

We had a 7 hour training today that completely challenged my faith, it was really difficult to deal with on an intellectual level and not a spiritual level. After 4 hours I had a headache. After 6 hours, I drank a cup of coffee just to keep up. I don't even like coffee. 

But it was really interesting and I'm sort of excited for tomorrow's training session.

Everyone is so kind. I was up until 1am last night having pretty deep conversations with a couple people. There are two teams here and we are training together. The Coata Rica team is reall nice and I've made a lot of friends but I'm trying to spend more time with the South Africa team. 

We all live in a house together without any leaders, cook meals, clean and everything. We share cooking and cleaning duties. I was dish duty tonight and sliced my thumb pretty bad so I'm not longer allowed to do dishes (oh well!!). But all the men are cleaning well we women sit and chat. 

I'm not complaining:)

No comments:

Post a Comment